-wobbles- This troper seems to be unique, as his form seems to be made of pure gelatin. He claims he comes from Jelly world of Neopia... He is known for doing edits to Neopets, although he is still a new person here. Sometimes, he will make sure the other pages get the tropes they deserve, but as he is still a new troper... he makes mistakes. Sometimes. He has become a better Troper within the months, but still needs a little help now and then. He became a troper due to NatTheWriter and BlueEyedRat, who are both friends of him. Is a Very known Forumer of the NTWF, so sanity may be low.
Tropes Associated with this troper:
- Becoming the Mask: The person behind hayati has a hard time getting out of character, due to how long he has acted as him.
- Book Worm: Although it seems he may not have a brain, he reads in order to extend his knowledge.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Butt Monkey: The real life, non jello hayati, sadly.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: He is made of jello. What do you expect?
- Double Consciousness: Doubts his own existance, due to the staff of neopets Denying his existance.
- Everything Trying To Kill Him : Everybody wants a bite of him.
- Fourth Wall Mail Slot: The person behind hayati occasionally cuts out the middle man, in order to be serious.
- Furry Fandom: Otherwise, he uses the fursona. Or should we say jelly-sona?
- The Gimmick: Wobbling. Lots of it.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Although he can eat other foods, jello just dissolves. other foods tend to show up in his belly, disgusting others.
- Immortality: As long as there is enough bits, he can regenerate, albiet slowly.
- Inept Mage : Unlike some of his other characters, Hayati himself is rather lacking in the magic department.
- Level Ate: Literally the Anthropomorphic Personification of Level ate.
- Licking the Blade: If he uses weapons, you could probably eat them, if he doesn't kill you with them first.
- Older Than They Look: Not too much older, though.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: In jelly world, there is always repairs to be made, so he is always busy.
- Secret Identity: What'd you expect?
- Trademark Favourite Food: One word. Guess.
- Nat The Writer attacks you in retaliation and turns you into marshmallow!
- Godot Was Here.
- Mmm... Tasty...
- What time zone might Jelly World be in?
- It seems after much research, Jelly world's time zone? Mountain time.
- So... what flavor? - Amused Troper Guy
- Orange flavor, Obviously. >.> -Hayati