A simple man of simple tastes. Sixteen-year-old male English Deadpan Snarker firmly entrenched in Cloud Cuckoo Land. Interested in psychology, philosophy, politics, history, science and a prolific reader. Can and will dance if I want to. Has never started a trope page, but has contribute to many. Well, quite a few. Lurk a lot though. Big on Doctor Who, Warhammer40000, Mass Effect, Neil Gaiman, Amanda Palmer and Joss Whedon. Tropes that apply to Kebab, the bulk of which were listed during a bored lapse after an archive binge while all this was fresh in my head:
- Berserk Button - Bigotry in general.
- Book Worm
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Cluster F-Bomb - Lives and breathes foul language among peers.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Heavy Sleeper
- It Amused Me - Comedy is my driving motivation in life.
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Not Good with People
- The Quiet One
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Shrinking Violet - most of the time.
- The Snark Knight - me at my best, and what I aspire to be.
- Sophisticated as Hell - Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness and Cluster F-Bomb on the same page. Natch.
- Spot of Tea - English, natch.
- Tall, Dark and Snarky - I fit the criteria in the trope's name, anyway.