Tropers / Endless Kng
A 21-year old Eagle Scout who is strong with the Tropes. A frequent visitor of the Nightside
and knowledgeable in this world's Secret Histories
. But don't get too close in the mornings
This Troper provides examples of:
- Absent-Minded Professor (minus the professor part, but he will be one day, if all goes to plan)
- All of the Other Reindeer
- Ambiguously Autistic (undiagnosed, but he can see it in his own life)
- Badass Bookworm: Minus the quiet part.
- Beneath the Mask: You don't want to know what he's really thinking when he's being REALLY nice
- Berserk Button: Never mention 2012
- Beware the Honest Ones
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Born in the Wrong Century: If the internet had existed 20 years sooner, he'd have been better born in the seventies and grown up in the Eighties
- Brainy Brunette: The male equivalent
- Does Not Understand Sarcasm
- Game of Nerds: Met his first girlfriend discussing baseball; subverted in that he also enjoys football, due to being an avid Giants fan.
- Gibbering Genius: of the Motor Mouth variety, to keep up with what his brain is thinking.
- Heaven Seeker (or tries to be)
- Insufferable Genius: Drifts into this sometimes, but mostly averts
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: For much of his childhood; it still does, to an extent, but he's gotten better at it in college.
- The Philosopher
- Real Men Hate Affection: Subverted HARD, almost to the point of parody. Hence one of the reason's he's a Chaste Hero *sigh*
- Renaissance Man: Majors in Political Science; Minors in Psychology; Trained in acting and mime; An avid poet: A capable literary and film critic; A singer; An opinion columnist; An Eagle Scout (which makes him this by default); Capable of stumping seasoned priests with theological queries; and knowledgeable in physics (especially theoretical)
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: once upon a time; often has to dumb down his speeches so that individuals get what he's saying, so not so much anymore.
- The Smart Guy