Fiery Red Head
with an obsession with the Warrior Cats
series and The Savannah Reid Mysteries
, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
, and the movie Dragonheart
. A current web design and programming student.
Pages I have contributed significantly to:
This troper provides examples of:
- Adjusting Your Glasses: Type 2.
- American Accents: Upper Midwest accent.
- Big Eater
- Blind Without 'Em
- Born Lucky: Tends to win a lot of raffles and drawings, even though for the most part only one ticket was entered.
- Brick Break: Injured her hand the first time she tried breaking a board in karate.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Closet Geek/Proud to Be a Geek: Depending on present company - family doesn't think much of anime or video games, but right at home and as outspoken as everyone else around others from her major.
- Country Mouse
- Dreadful Musician: Good at instruments, but a terrible singer and she knows it.
- Dream Weaver: Has lucid dreamed in the past and used to do so on a regular basis.
- Embarrassing Last Name: Not going to say it here due to privacy, but it sounds a wimpy species of animal, and thus resulted in teasing and unwanted derisive nicknames.
- Embarrassing Nickname: For a while, her coworkers called her "Crash" - after she rolled her car and showed up to work the very next day with only a scratch on her finger.
- Fangirl: Mostly of Warrior Cats and The Elder Scrolls.
- Fiery Red Head
- Flashback Nightmare: Very rarely has Bad Dreams - most turn lucid and are easily fixed so they don't count - but car accident dreams do crop up every now and then.
- Fleeting Passionate Hobbies: Not so much do-it-for-a-short-time and never-think-about-it-again, but more do-it-for-a-short-time and forget about it for a couple months, then get into it again for a while. These hobbies include genealogy, painting, and doing puzzles.
- Gamer Chick
- Hazel Eyes: Of the color-changing variety. Kind of a mix between green/brown and gray.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Once tried writing a book (and got rather far) about dragons, with the main character named Celestia. Then My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic comes out...
- I Just Like Saying The Word: The most fun word to say is ointment.
- I Know Karate: High yellow belt in Budokai karate.
- Important Haircut: Spent most of high school wearing hair halfway down her back. Got her hair cut to above shoulder length at the start of college to reflect the new beginning.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: Has been known to do this.
- Inept Aptitude Test: Once took one that declared that her ideal job would be a plumber, which was amusing as it is not something she ever has desired.
- In-Vehicle Invulnerability: Apparently the reason she made it out completely uninjured after flipping the (airbag-lacking) car onto its roof and hitting a tree. See Embarrassing Nickname above.
- Just One More Level
- The Klutz: Has been known to trip twice up one flight of stairs.
- Knight Templar: Can be at times. Apparently descended from one of the real Knights Templar, if some ancestry trees she's found are to be believed (not that there's any actual documentation to prove it).
- Ninja Editor and occasional Serial Tweaker
- NOT A Morning Person
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Does online on occasion, or in real life when someone's messing with her.
- Old Dog: Has a deaf twelve-year-old dog.
- One of the Kids: In real life at times. Works with kids a lot between babysitting, volunteer work, and a part-time job as a youth group assistant. This can and has resulted in her running around and playing tag for hours.
- Pastimes Prove Personality: Karate, reading, music (flute, piano, listening to country music), computer games.
- The Quiet One: In real life, at least. Not necessarily so online.
- Redhead In Green: Truth in Television - as the trope page says, red and green are complementary colors.
- Redheads Are Uncool: Basically the story of her grade school years.
- Roundhouse Kick: A karate move she likes.
- Sweet Tooth: Keeps a bowl of candies in her room at all times.
- The Tetris Effect: Has this happen a lot when playing games or reading books.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak
- Trademark Favorite Food: Watermelon.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist
- Wisconsin Nice
Songs On My Mind
Books I'm Currently Reading
Games I'm Currently Playing