There are notes here. Who are they for? Mostly for me, but I suppose you can look at them if you want. They are on display, after all. But be warned: Spoilers ahead! And no cheating!
- 22, City: "human female. Long brown hair, emerald-green eyes, quite pretty. Wears a grey tunic, black leggings, brown leather boots, black belt with two metal cylinders attached and sunglasses."
- Well brought up. Ambitious. A charismatic and refined woman, though she does have a temper. Quite beautiful, partially due to good genes and partially due to a life of luxury. Assertive, used to getting her way, and sometimes arrogant. Raised to be both a skilled combatant and leader, she is not afraid to get her hands dirty if the situation calls for it, but prefers to have others do the dirty work when possible. Can be ruthless when necessary. Usually stays cool under pressure. Sole heir to the throne. Lost her mother and brother at an early age.
- Very high tech setting ( Casual Interstellar Travel and so on), shared setting with Valerion
- Badass Princess and Mage Knight
- Bodyguard Crush : Her relationship with Valerion, though they prefer to keep that quiet.
- 22, City: "appears to be a twenty-two year old human male. Short black hair, brown eyes, handsome. Black t-shirt, blue jeans, metal wrist-band (left). Charismatic and charming. Tanis' friend."
- Hard-working. Extremely loyal, cunning, knowledgeable as any knight must be. Entrusted with Tanis' protection, he is quite protective of her. Charismatic, charming and bold. He worked his way from an average family into nobility through perseverance and skill.
- Mage Knight : Just like Tanis, arguable more skilled than she is.
- Knight in Shining Armor : His position in society, though the setting's high-tech nature means he's not exactly riding around on a horse with full Medieval armour.
- Mansion: "a young woman, looking to be somewhere in her mid twenties or so, with smooth, pale skin and short, light-brown hair. She sported a surprisingly clean white lab coat with black pants and a matching shirt, though her feet were clad in large, black military boots - now caked in mud - that perhaps looked a bit out of place on her."
- Robot Girl ; a highly sophisticated android, originally designed with espionage, infiltration and assassination in mind. Has since gone rogue, seeking a new directive/purpose and exploring existentialism. Near-light speed processing, near infinite capacity for information.
- High-tech world, presence of magic is undermined
- At 8, in Mansion: "A little girl, probably about eight or so, with tanned Caucasian skin and long, black hair. She wore a lavender blouse and dark blue skirt, accompanied by now-practically destroyed black sneakers. She nervously clung to her friend's side, seeming quite anxious, and was obviously dressed for warmer weather."
- At 14, in Archipelago: "Looks 16, is actually 14. A Caucasian teenage girl with black hair tied back in a ponytail. Carries a katana on her back."
- A mage from a family of mages. From birth, part of Hecate's Coven, just like her family. Words of Power are Latin.
- At age 8: Happy-go-lucky, cheerful. Very curious, thirsty for knowledge. Honest and kind. A bit of a tomboy. Enjoys nature and animals.
- At age 14: Naive, insecure, inexperienced. Ambitious and stubborn. Anxious to prove herself to herself and others. Rebellious. Still a tomboy, still curious. Kind-hearted.
- Carries a (sheathed) black katana that is infused with strange, dark energy. Dark energy briefly absorbs some light from surrounding environment when sword is drawn. It originally belonged to her older sister's lover, who became a friend of he family, and he gave it to her as a gift when he got a superior weapon. It has killed many creatures from the void. She barely knows how to use it, and sometimes has trouble commanding it.
- Tanis and Valerion's setting. Very high-tech, soft sci-fi. Filled with MageKnights, although most Average Joes and Janes barely qualify.
- The galaxy is largely divided between Izera (plus its protectorates) and (as-yet unnamed Antimagical Faction) (plus its associates). A Cold War/Tech Race raged between the two for decades, ending only very recently when Izera developed the technology to nullify antimagic. Residual tensions are still very high.
- The country is an interstellar empire and an absolute monarchy, wherein Tanis is princess and her father is the emperor.
- Despite a totalitarian inclination, Izera is decidedly "centre-left" in other areas of policy
- Magic by Any Other Name : Astral Energy. Admittedly, the term is not my original invention. But that's okay, right? I mean, I sort of know the guy who coined the term.
- Humanoid Aliens : The natives of Izera's capitol world, and the primary inhabitants of the empire, have grey skin, bronze, segmented, articulated tails, and lizard-like eyes. They lay eggs but still have hair, a common trait among "reptomammals".
- A Form You Are Comfortable With : Deeply ingrained in Izerian natives' culture is the need to appear human while in public, usually through a magically-projected illusion.
- (As-yet unnamed futuristic somewhere or other)
- Claire's setting
- High-tech, but less than Izera.
- Some group obviously has in-depth knowledge of A.I., robotics and nanomachines, as well as vast resources, given that Claire had to be built by someone.
- This group is some military or other, as Claire was created for espionage and assassination.
- Is there magic? I don't know yet.
- An Alternate Earth
- Tamara's setting
- Magic is inherent to the whole of normal reality, and so (at least in-universe), antimagic only serves to dampen magical abilities
- Witches/Sorceresses and Wizards/Sorcerers all belong to a worldwide group called Hecate's Coven
- There was a Masquerade, but it was broken when (unnamed BigBad's faction) attacked San Francisco, then broken in a much bigger way when Hecate was released from her prison.
- The world is engulfed in one big fight between Heaven, Hell, Hecate's Coven, non-magical humans' Paranormal Defence Agencies, (the unnamed Big Bad's faction) and The Void
- Rogue elements from the Coven, some PDAs and some unaffiliated others united to form "The Guardians", which seek peace without any side gaining total world domination.
Leave a message!
- Would you like to leave a silly message for me? Leave in in this folder!