Alrighty. Everyone and their mother has a contributor's page, so I guess I should get one too. I'm a British student with not enough time on my hands and a love for all things book-shaped. I write too much in Troper Tales and should probably write more examples and pages for literary works, but sadly it won't net me any marks at GCSE ;_;. I enjoy debating and do far too little of it, and I speak more on the Internet than I do to people in Real Life (I'm ridiculously shy). I'm forever making plots, settings and characters up, but it's rare that they actually make a story when put together. This troper provides examples of:
- A Darker Me: Goes almost without saying.
- Author Avatar: They normally end up in my stories, but I run them through tests to de-Sueify them.
- Bookworm: Oh so very much.
- Brainy Brunette: I'm kind of smart and I have brown hair. I therefore qualify.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: I'm decently smart, but I would rather spend time drawing, writing, arguing and studying for my own pleasure than studying for school.
- Chaotic Neutral
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I don't have a Berserk Button, I have a Berserk Keyboard. You press my buttons at your peril.
- Honor Before Reason: Even when it would benefit me or when not doing so would get me hurt, I refuse to do something I consider against my personal honour code (yes, I do actually have one, believe it or not).
- Intelligence Equals Isolation
- Jerkass: My personality is...abrasive, to say the least.
- Mirror-Cracking Ugly: Not literally, but I'm almost there.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: I burn on cloudy days.
- The Last DJ: I will fail my exams because of this.
- White Knight: If everyone attacks one person on the internet and said person is not a Complete Monster, I will defend them.