Trivia: The Miz
- One of Us: In a recent interview with Jimmy Fallon, Miz mentioned being at the Nintendo Championships and getting to the finals. He spoke of the experience with the same sort of enthusiasm as he did about most of the other stuff they talked about during the interview. He brought up a lot of other pop culture stuff as well.
- He was also huge into the wrestling business with aspirations to be a pro wrestler on his stint on The Real World, even working on cutting promos during the show.
- Paying Their Dues: Miz got hit with this hard, arguably harder than most others in the lockerroom. Along with being bullied backstage by JBL, he was also ribbed on live television on commentary and by Triple H and Shawn Michaels. This is noteworthy because this ended up becoming fundamental to the story of his title run.
- Promoted Fanboy: As illustrated in The Real World, Miz was a massive wrestling fanboy with his dream being to break into the company. That dedication paid off.
- Romance on the Set: Is married to former WWE Diva Maryse.
- The Southpaw: It's been brought up on commentary once or twice (naturally, by Michael Cole, who would know these sorts of things).