Trivia: Martha Speaks
- Actor Allusion: The "My Fluffy Puppy" Imagine Spot is a clear parody of My Little Pony, and even has a Suspiciously Similar Song version of the classic commercial theme song. Martha's voice actress Tabitha St. Germain has voiced several ponies over the years, including Minty from the G3 series and Rarity from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Doubly hilarious when you realize that Martha Speaks was animated by Vancouver-based Studio B. Guess which show that crew would be working on next.
- Speaking of the aforementioned series, this show once again has Nicole Oliver voicing an elementary school teacher who has students played by Madeliene Peters & Michelle Creber.
- The Danza: In "Too Many Marthas", Martha meets a young woman named Jennifer (voiced by Jennifer Garner).
- Hey, It's That Voice!: No joke, some of the voice actors in the series also voiced the main cast in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Resulting in:
- Martha is G4/FIM!Rarity and Luna!
- In Finnish, Martha (Katja Sirkiä) is G4/FIM!Rainbow Dash, and Queen Elsa of Arendelle. Compare a scene from the episode "Martha the Weather Dog" where Martha imagines the role of weather dog as the weather bringer.note
- Name's the Same: Karl the Butcher, not to be confused with this◊ guy.
- What Could Have Been: According to Tabitha St. Germain, the role of Martha was originally offered to Ellen DeGeneres.