YMMV: Martha Speaks
- Ear Worm:
Kick off our shoes and our socks,'Cause you know that Belgium ROCKS!
- Boy is the theme music catchy.
- As is T.D.'s Belgium song.note
- Esoteric Happy Ending: The ending of Dog Daze has Carolina turned into a dog. The episode plays out without her turning back to a human. The next episode has her back.
- The episode actually ends with Truman pointing this out, so the episode resumes by having all that to have been a dream.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: From "Dogs in Space":
Helen: "Dad, we found your favorite comic."Dad: "Pinkie the Pony?"
Truman: Have you ever heard of an alien settler in a Western?
- (despite FIM was still in production when the episode was premiered on February 19, 2010. FIM premiered on October 10, 2010 on The Hub)
- Not to mention MLP G3 cartoons NOT produced by Studio B/DHX Vancouver starring Pinkie Pie
- In "Martha Out West", TD wants to put aliens in his home-made Western movie.
- Nightmare Fuel: Martha's nightmare in "Too Much Martha" portrays her as being literally paper thin and unable to really move on her own, yet still forced on a (stricter) diet by Helen to "lose weight". While the sequence has some admittedly amusing moments, such as paper-thin Martha being flown like a kite for a "walk", Martha's panicky And I Must Scream state and Helen's obliviousness (or indifference) to Martha's condition make it all the creepier.
- Periphery Demographic: A sizable portion of teens and adults enjoy it for how surprisingly clever the writing is.
- Squick: Martha eating and rolling around in garbage. Also, in one episode she claimed to be rolling around in dead snakes.
- The Woobie: Some episodes depict Martha in this fashion, such as when she believed she'd been cursed with bad luck, leading her to run away from home. Sure, otherwise she's happy in most episodes, but when she's suffering, she does so beautifully!