Trivia: FernGully: The Last Rainforest
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Robin Williams as Batty Koda and Tone Lōc as a certain hungry goanna. Not to mention Tim Curry as Hexxus.
- Crysta and Pips are voiced by Samantha Mathis and Christian Slater, who have done two live-action films opposite each other as well.
- The Japanese version of the movie features Megumi Hayashibara as Crysta, Ryūsei Nakao as Batty and Yasunori Matsumoto as Zak.
- The German dub has Michael Deffert, AKA Aladdin and Skipper as Pips.
- The Other Darrin: Everyone was recast for the sequel. Bizarrely, only one of the replacement voice actors (Matt K. Miller as Batty) has any roles whatsoever outside this film.
- Talking to Himself: The Spanish version has one person do 32 voices. It set a record for most voices done by a single person in a film.