Funny: FernGully: The Last Rainforest
- The vast majority of Batty's dialogue. What else would you expect coming from Robin Williams?
Crysta: "But just think! Humans, back in the forest!"Batty: "Yep. There goes the neighborhood."Crysta: "Be nice, Batty!"Batty: "First, all these trees go. Then come your highways, then come your shopping malls and parking lots and convenience stores, and then comes- (Zak slaps him to quiet him) Price check on prune juice, Bob? Price check on prune juice?"(Crysta's father is confused and he and a smirking Zak just shrug at each other)
- "Oh! Gravity works!"
- "Oh, Caesar, Emperor of Rome!"
- "WE ARE LOCKED AND LOADED, GENTLEMEN!!! TIME TO ROCK AND ROLL!!!! YEEHAW!!!!"
- "I have but one claw; but beware."
- "Oh, it's Darwin's grab-bag!"
- This gem:
Zak: (after being shrunk) "Am I... dead?"Crysta: "No."Batty: (eagerly) "We can fix that for you."
- "Human tales? Human's don't have tails! They have big, big bottoms that they wear with bad shorts, and they walk around going 'Hi, Helen!'"
- This exchange:
Batty: "Awesome use of the language, dude."
- After Zak's Totally Radical dialogue:
- Batty hamming it up to try and convince Crysta not to go to Mt. Warning. Particularly the way Robin Williams says, "Help me, my little wings can't make it!"
- The goanna's line after he reluctantly lets Zak go:
Goanna: Oh, man. You owe me a free dinner after this one.
- Zak waking up to find Crysta leaning over him... while holding his penknife and passport, and mistakenly believing that he's being mugged. Her smile worries him more.
Zak: Take anything! I won't tell the cops!
- This exchange:
Crysta: You can't eat him! He's a human!Goanna: Uh... what's a human?Batty: Delicious and nutritious. Tastes just like chicken!
Zak: Great! I've been shrunk by an amateur!
Batty: Nobody cares about me.Zak: I do, Bat-Man!Batty: You sure?Zak: I'm positive.Batty: Only fools are positive.Zak: Are you sure?
- More hammy Batty: "I'M BLIND!! (beat) "I can see! It's a miracle!!"
- "See you around, Zag!"
- When Zak and Pips shake hands and give the thumbs up, Pips looks at his thumb and wonders if Zak tricked him into doing an uncool gesture.
- "Uh, Tony, there's a little man on the window."