The vast majority of Batty's dialogue.
- "Oh! Gravity works!"
- "Oh, Caesar, Emperor of Rome!"
- "WE ARE LOCKED AND LOADED, GENTLEMEN!!! TIME TO ROCK AND ROLL!!!! YEEHAW!!!!"
- "I have but one claw; but beware."
- "Oh, it's Darwin's grab-bag!"
- This gem:
Crysta: "But just think! Humans, back in the forest!"
Batty: "Yep. There goes the neighborhood."
Crysta: "Be nice, Batty!"
Batty: "First, all these trees go. Then come your highways, then come your shopping malls and parking lots and convenience stores, and then comes- (Zak slaps him to quiet him) Price check on prune juice, Bob? Price check on prune juice?"
- "Human tales? Human's don't have tails! They have big, big bottoms that they wear with bad shorts, and they walk around going 'Hi, Helen!'"
- This exchange:
Zak: (after being shrunk) "Am I... dead?"
Batty: (eagerly) "We can fix that for you."
Batty: "Awesome use of the language, dude."
- Batty hamming it up to try and convince Crysta not to go to Mt. Warning. Particularly the way Robin Williams says, "Help me, my little wings can't make it!"