Funny: Flushed Away
Aw, do we have to choose just a few parts? Well, we can try.
- "Okay men, to action!" "WE SURRENDER!!!!" "No! Not that one, you idiots! The kung-fu thing!"
- The entire opening scene of Roddy in his house, from the subtle shout-outs to the various ways in which the dolls are mutilated.
- Roddy's freak-out when he first arrives in the sewer.
- The goldfish. That is all.
- The slugs providing spooky background music.
Pegleg: (voice echo) And remember, the name of the boat's the Jammy Dodger.
- "Beware, beware!"
- And the piece of dialogue that comes before it.
Roddy: Uh, thanks for bringing me this far. (cut to reveal Pegleg holding a water bottle like a speakerphone)
Pegleg: (into the water bottle) You're welcome!
- Toad's treasure room, especially when he gets to talking about the ruby.
- "I kept me legs straight, Spike."
- Rita's grandmother.
- "Your hair's on fire."
- "Ice-Cold Rita."
- Even better, that song was improvised. Roddy was supposed to sing something else, but for whatever reason that song was unavailable. So Hugh Jackman just grabbed a guitar and made that one up on the spot.
- All of Le Frog's lines. All of them.
- By extension, Marcel the Mime.
- Rita's brother: "He's gonna steal your boat." *she doesn't listen* "He's stealing your boat." *insists he won't* "He stole your boat."
- Then: "It's like Robin Hood in reverse."
- When Whitey says he likes happy endings, Spike says, "You've gone soft! I like unhappy endings with lots of violence!" He then gets hit by the wine cork and Whitey asks him, "Are you happy now, Spike?"
- What makes it even more hilarious is how Whitey delivers the line. It's not sarcastic at all. He's in total Sincerity Mode, wondering if Spike is more happy with the ending.
- The entire exchange between Whitey and Spike, in which Spike tells Whitey that it's un-hitman-like to wear mittens, and Whitey teases Spike about having "lady's hands".
- After the huge wave that threatened to wash away the mouse city is frozen, and everymouse is cheering, we see a frustrated surfer, who angrilly throws down his surfboard, because he didn't get to ride the wave. Unlike the slugs, who did!
- One slug to another: "High Five!" (Beat) "Oh... Yeah..."
- During the chase scene, a couple of rats follow Roddy and Rita on electrical appliances like egg beaters acting as motor-boats. One rat was particularly unlucky or stupid enough to use a toaster, promptly electrocuting himself before the chase could begin.
- When Roddy and Rita are tied together, trying to escape.
- When the Toad explains to Spike and Whitey that he wants them to retrieve the Cable that Rita took.
- When Thimble-Nose Ted reports to Spike and Whitey that Roddy & Rita are heading west to Kensington
Spike: Enough games! To the Ratmobiles!
- When Le Frog finally holds out the cable to the Toad.
Toad: It's mine! (laughs maniacally for about half a minute)
Le Frog (annoyed): Just TAKE it!
- The Toad monologuing to his legions of tadpoles, switching between a cutesy baby voice and a booming evil voice. And then accidentally using the baby voice when the henchmen return.
Toad [baby voice]: Did you find it?
Toad: [angered] Grr! Did you find it?