- According to Eureka Seven, to end existence, all you have to do is make too many things think at once... thus reaching the limit of questions and causing the universe to overload. Dewey, the Big Bad almost succeeds, by waking up the dormant aliens that have covered the earth's crust.
- Though this seems to happen only in the anime, where the thoughts have mass (the trapar is made of the dreams of the dormant Coralian crust). In the manga, the limit of questions is never mentioned. The motivations of the Coralians are very different, too.
- Actor Allusion: Kari Wahlgren playing a pink-haired Cute and Psycho Ax-Crazy girl. Sound familiar?
- Anime First
- Author Existence Failure:
- Bob Papenbrook, Ken-Goh's English voice actor, died during the dub's production due to chronic lung complications, and was replaced by Kyle Hebert for the remainder of the series.
- Takeshi Aono, Axel Thurston's VA, died of complications from a stroke in 2012 before production of the Hi-Evolution trilogy, meaning a new voice actor would be required for it if he does have a speaking role.
- Enhanced on DVD: It is very notable upon watching the final episode that a lot of major changes are implemented to the ending to help it pop out, such as changing the colorful energy around the world the story takes place on (the Earth) from a muddy orange to a minty blue, and more clearly depicting the terrain of the planet changing with the Scub Corals leaving to indicate its true identity as Earth all along. However, a change that some people find disconcerting is the fact the original TV broadcast had a special end card showing Renton and Eureka as a couple back on Earth, with their children, proving unquestionably that they made it back home.
- Fan Nickname: Renton and Eureka are respectively nicknamed "RenTears" and "EuWrecka" whenever they get overly emotional.
- Hey, It's That Place!: Fallingwater is the setting for part of an episode.
- The Other Darrin:
- The Other Marty: Yuri Lowenthal was originally going to voice Renton, but was soon replaced by Johnny Yong Bosch because Lowenthal's voice was too low for the role.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- Yet again, Johnny Yong Bosch and Stephanie Sheh are lovers.
- It might have been the first time that Crispin Freeman's character was really pissed off by Bosch's character, but it definitely wouldn't be the last.
- Stephanie Sheh (Eureka's English VA) and Kate Higgins (Talho's English VA) would also later team up again as Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury.
- For Gundam 00 fans, Moondoggie is Setsuna F. Seiei, Stoner is Alejandro Corner, and they both serve aboard the Gekko under the command of Ali al-Saachez.
- The Wiki Rule: Eureka Seven Wiki.