Funny: Eureka Seven
- When Gekkostate forms a soccer team, Hilarity Ensues.
- Hap throwing a flying kick is particularly hilarious.
- When Renton threw up while he and Eureka were flying around in the Nirvash, Mischa's reaction to Renton throwing up is hilarious.
- Anyone who wasn't Anemone trying to lift up and/or hold Gulliver, Anemone's overweight pet thingy.
- Especially when it steals Dominic's bunk in Episode 44 and refuses all attempts to make it move.
- Whenever Anemone's insanity isn't making her balls to the wall terrifying, she's usually this.
- "Date of Birth": Holland flipping out over a very, very poorly worded statement from Eureka.
Eureka: Maybe that's why Renton was so aggressive...Holland: What?Eureka: Maybe Renton really wants to become a dad himself!Holland: RENTON!!! Where the hell are you?!
- Any time Renton gets überexcited because of something Eureka does obliviously. Such as, once they were doing the washing up, and Eureka got a little closer and their were in contact. "Right now, all my nerves are concentrated in my arm! Or rather, my entire self is my arm!" with an incredibly pleased face.
- Eureka "wearing" makeup straddles the line between this and horrific. No, really.
- Master Norb being dragged off for a bath in "Cosmic Trigger". You'd think they were sending him to be tortured. "After having 50 years of dirt washed off I feel like I could catch a cold..."
- less than intentionally near the end of the series, Where Talho tells Holland that they've captured the bridge... by ramming the entire Gekko right into it.