Trivia: Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman
- Cast Incest: Ryohei Kobayashi and Keiko Hayase, who played the twins Fumiya and Remi, dated on the show and later married in real life.
- Dawson Casting: All of the main actors were roughly the same age as their characters except for Ryohei Kobayashi (Fumiya, the youngest of the siblings), who was actually the second oldest in the main cast next to Toshiya Fuji (Gaku) and six years older than his on-screen twin/real-life wife Keiko Hayase (Remi)
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Remi was played by the sister of the teacher of the Turborangers!
- Also Kihachirou Uemura, previously Green Flash, is now Chevalier. Like the previous shows, the phenomenon later affects Keiko Hayase (Remi), who would return four years later as the leader of the Hana Kunoichi Gumi in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.
- Yōko Nakamura, another Flashman alumni (she played Sara/Yellow Flash), guest-stars in Episode 35 as Gaku's childhood friend Sayuri.
- Billion turns up 23 or so years later as the King's dad!
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Arthur is voiced by Rica Matsumoto, who also voices Satoshi (Ash) in Pokémon.
- Name's the Same: The evil Gingaman team has nothing to do with the later Super Sentai team of the same name.
- What Could Have Been: Ryohei Kobayashi was given the role of Fumiya as compensation after he auditioned for an unmade follow-up to Kamen Rider Black RX.