Australian comedian Chris Lilley's third show
in his familiar Mockumentary
style. Chris Lilley plays multiple characters
- Nathan and Daniel, a pair of twins living on a farm in rural Australia, return from We Can Be Heroes. Daniel describes Nathan as "mostly deaf, and a little bit retarded".
- Gran, a prison officer at a boys juvenile penitentiary and Nate and Daniel's grandma. A hardass and a racist, but she cares about her charges.
- S.Mouse, an American rapper most famous for his Dance Sensation song, "Slap My Elbow". A Soulja Boy Expy.
- Blake Oakfield, a former surf champion, and a member of the Mucca Mad Boys, expies of the infamous Maroubra Bra Boys.
- Jen Okazaki, mother of a teenage skate star. In pursuit of increasing his notoriety in Tokyo, she wants to market him as a gay skater, despite his actual orientation. Described by Lilley as "the meanest, most awful character I've ever done."
is a co-production between The ABC
, the same way HBO worked with the BBC on Extras
. The series features Daniel organising a farewell party for his brother Nathan and inviting all their favourite celebrities. Like his previous shows, Angry Boys
mixes Crosses the Line Twice
, Refuge in Audacity
comedy and surprisingly insightful satire of modern culture.
Not to be confused with Angry Birds
This show provides examples of: