- Arc Fatigue: Despite being only a few episodes long, a lot of viewers felt that the character's individual arcs were stretched too thinly.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: The finale where it looks as if Nathan's going away party is only going to be attended by his family, then all of his favourite celebrities turn up. The look on Nathan's face is adorable.
- S.mouse's reaction to having finally written a good song. Even his father is happy!
- Tim and his new manager high-fiving, showing that he's finally got a manager who values his opinions.
- The farewell party for Gran in Episode 11.
- Daniel's best man speech at the wedding, where he admits that Steve isn't that bad and he wants his mum to be happy.
- Ear Worm: Shwayne Jr.'s song 'Squashed Nigga' is a massive Ear Worm.
- The main theme was an Ear Worm even 'before' it becomes Squashed Nigga.
- I'm an elbow slapper! Slap my El! Slap my Bow!
- Les Yay: Gran and her co-worker "Legs", with whom she lives.
- Painful Rhyme: From 'Animal Zoo' by S.mouse, we have the incredible "That panda, that horse, that hippopotamorse".
- The Scrappy: Many people didn't like S'mouse, some even said he ruined the show.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Many consider S'mouse's last song to be this.
- Tear Jerker: The finale, but in a good way.
- When Gran admits that she has Alzheimers and the entire storyline surrounding it.
- Blake Oakfield tells his friends about a technique he uses to stop himself crying by "blinking 100 times". A few scenes later, we see him sitting in silence after his wife leaves him. The camera stays on him sitting there, just blinking.
- Daniel's speech to his late father's grave.
- The Woobie: Nathan. Daniel treats him pretty badly.
- Tim Okazaki. Having Jen as your mother would make anyone a woobie.
- Tim's younger sister too. Jen really didn't want a third child, and it's hilarious.