Screams Like A Little Girl: Web Original
- The Nostalgia Critic sounds incredibly girly when he screams. Which is often. In a commentary, he said he does this intentionally because it's funnier than if he screams normally which just makes him sound angry.
- There were occasions where the normal screaming voice was justifiable. In the TGWTG First Anniversary Brawl, he uses it when he's forcibly sliding towards The Angry Video Game Nerd's fist.
- And during the Flubber review, he uses it again when he sees Weebo using a holographic projection of her human self to kiss a sleeping Professor Brainard.
- The Spoony One does this repeatedly when he sees the cover of the Wing Commander movie. He also does an excellent one when he finds out that the Critic is reviewing The Room. He also goes up a couple octaves in surprise and/or insane frustration during the course of Ultima VIII.
- Youtube duo Crazy Commentaries has both of the members (but mostly Jay) doing this on occasion.
- YouTube member mpn1990 does this in Part 8 of his review of Action 52 when the game crashes. "GAAAAAAAAA! DAMN YOU ACTION 52! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!"
- PyschadelicSnake is the KING of this trope when it comes to horror Let's Plays. Go ahead, pick any video from a horror game he's played and I guarantee he'll scream at least once. His latest vids has the tail end of him finishing Ju-On The Grudge on the Wii, and he screams every minute.
- YouTube user HamsterAlliance has given many examples of this, shrieking and yelling in surprise when he gets close to dying in a game or something scary happens unexpectedly.
- Like PsychadelicSnake and HamsterAlliance, PewDiePie is also very notable for his incredibly girlish screams. Especially in his earlier playthroughs. He even points out how girly his screams are. A lot of the time, he ends up in tears after a huge scare. Either that or he's in Kitten Therapy.
- Tobuscus does this frequently in his gaming commentaries. As a Running Gag, it often occurs immediately after he has declared himself to be unafraid and in control of the situation.
- Chuggaaconroy has quite a few of these moments, most recently this one to the point that even he admits he lost man points for doing it.
- Half the humor of the Bane Plays series of videos is hearing the very muscular and manly Bane scream in a way that is not at all masculine.
- In 4Player Podcast, expect a lot of screaming when the crew are playing a Survival Horror game. Brad is especially prone to screaming like this.
- Markiplier comes off as this a ton when playing horror games.
- Dangan Ronpa Abridged Thing uses this as the title of Makoto Naegi. In short, his title is Super High School Level Screams-Like-A-Bitch. He also does so when he found a murdered Maizono.
- Lampshaded in RWBY when Yang and Blake hear Jaune's distant shriek.
Yang: Some girl's in trouble!
- Danny from Game Grumps lets out a truly epic girly scream during their playthrough of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories in part 3, where the first enemy appears.
- Lanipator as Krillin, especially in his Krillin Plays episodes.
- First-Form Cell lets out a pretty good one when Android 16 rips his tail off.
- A humorous example from the self-described 'gorilla-like' Gabriel of Lets Drown Out comes when he and Yahtzee suffer a pretty embarrassing loss to an Auto-Scout during a game of FTL: Faster Than Light.
Yahtzee: All weapons down! What are your orders sir?
Gabe: Aaaah! Aaaaaaahh! I was not ready for this!