Episode - 8F05
First Aired - 10/24/1991
Krusty the Clown has dinner with The Simpsons as a "thank you" for Bart clearing Krusty's name, but the laughs turn to tears when Krusty's Hebrew blessing brings back memories of growing up with a rabbi father who disowned him after finding out his son wanted to be in showbiz.
This episode contains examples of:
- Continuity Nod: To "Krusty Gets Busted".
- Berserk Button: Rabbi Krustofski hates it when someone keeps calling him and doesn't say anything and just hangs up. It was his son, Krusty.
- I Have No Son: Provides the page quote.
- Pie in the Face: Rabbi gives Krusty one in the end.
- Something Completely Different: This episode is one of the more dramatic ones, and is one of many of the early episodes where Bart and Lisa work together to do something that would be more suited/is too dangerous for most adults.
- Special Guest: Jackie Mason as Rabbi Krustofski