Recap: The Simpsons S 23 E 4 Replaceable You
Homer gets a new assistant that soon replaces him while Bart and Martin create a robot seal that becomes a hit with the elderly crowd at the Springfield Retirement Center.
- Alliterative Name: Bart projects a machine known as "Homer Humiliator".
- Comically Missing the Point: Homer doesn't understand why the Homer Humiliator does mean things to him.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: The Homer Humiliator humiliates Homer Simpson.
- Fun with Acronyms: The North American Man Bot Love Association. Understandably, not all members agree with the name.
- Shout-Out: Bender was at the front page of a robotics magazine and Santa's Little Helper had a Darth Vader mask. Homer leaves work sooner to watch Paul Flart: Water Park Cop.