- Alliterative Name: Bart projects a machine known as "Homer Humiliator".
- Comically Missing the Point: Homer doesn't understand why the Homer Humiliator does mean things to him.
- Does Not Like Men: Homer's assistant has a crippling dislike of men that she becomes irate if one ever touches her.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: The Homer Humiliator humiliates Homer Simpson.
- Fun with Acronyms: The North American Man Bot Love Association. Understandably, not all members agree with the name.
- Groin Attack: One of the ways the Homer Humiliator works.
- Strange Minds Think Alike: When the woman who replaced Homer asks how he learned she hates being hugged, Homer gives no clue other than the initials "S" and "F" and she quickly understands he means "Stupid Flanders".