Recap: The Simpsons S 20 E 15 Wedding For Disaster
When Reverend Lovejoy reveals that his license to wed couples expired years ago (meaning that Homer's divorce from Marge on "A Milhouse Divided" was legal and Homer was
legally married to Amber from "Viva Ned Flanders"), Homer and Marge set up a third wedding to correct the mistake, but Marge's bridezilla attitude and Homer's disappearance complicate things.
- It's All About Me: Marge is at her most selfish in this episode during the wedding planning process.
- Jerkass: Selma and Patty really cross the line this time by kidnapping Homer just so Marge will think he left her. It's only when Bart and Lisa blackmail them to expose what happened that they do something resembling right.
- Marge goes full Bridezilla and treats Homer worse then she's ever treated him.
- Karma Houdini: Outside of being blackmailed into paying for the proper wedding, Patty & Selma face no comeuppance for their kidnapping and torturing Homer.
- Not Me This Time: When a clue with the initials "SB" was found, Bart and Lisa at first assumed Homer was abducted by Sideshow Bob. Homer was actually abducted by Patty and Selma Bouvier.
- Shout-Out: Of Saw when Homer finds himself locked in a dirty bathroom. Thankfully there's not gore involved and the most torture Homer gets is having to lick a lollipop made of hot sauce to get to a key (which wasn't to his lock).