Recap: Tales From The Crypt S 4 E 1 None But The Lonely Heart
Sociopathic criminal Howard Prince courts older women, forces them t tie the knot, and once they have handed over all their goods to him, kills them and leaves them to die. However, someone starts delivering notes to Howard saying he knows all about what he is doing, and his scheme begins to fall apart...
- Asshole Victim: Howard Prince. Arguably one of the biggest ones on the entire show.
- Axe Crazy: When his plan starts to fall apart, Howard very quickly switches from a charming manipulator to a homicidal lunatic.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Howard inflicts these on both of his partners in the scheme and then falls victim to a particularly horrific and painful one at the very end, as he is slowly, gruesomely and very painfully devoured by the zombies of the old women he murdered.
- Kick the Dog: Howard basically spends the entire episode doing this. Of particular note is him lamenting that it was such a shame to waste such a nice bottle of wine after poisoning his first onscreen victim.
- Kill 'em All: One of the few episodes where the ENTIRE cast is dead by the end. Or in Howard's case, however long it takes for the zombies of the older women to eat him alive.
- Manipulative Bastard: Howard. In spades.
- Murder Is the Best Solution: Even by this show's standards, Howard is a murderholic.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.