Recap: Regular Show S 03 Ep 14 Think Positive
Benson has to try and control his temper if he wants to save his job. But holding it in may do more harm than good...
Think Positive provides examples of...
- A Day in the Limelight: A proper one for Benson.
- Angst Nuke / Breath Weapon: The result of Benson's pent up anger.
- Big "NO!": Benson, when he's fired by Pops during the dream sequence.
- Dysfunctional Family: As it turns out, he has one. Downplayed, in that they're not horribly abusive to him, but they do teach him to be angry and yell a lot to get what he wants out of life, which isn't exactly considered polite or socially acceptable.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Benson delivers a big one when he's yelling at Mordecai & Rigby after Pops told him to.