Recap / Phineas And Ferb The Curse Of Candace
"The Curse of Candace" is the twenty-third episode of the third season of Phineas and Ferb
Candace gets bitten by a bat after watching a popular vampire movie with Stacy and fears that she might be becoming a vampire. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz plans to turn Danville into a carbon copy of Gimmelshtump so that it will be easier to take over.
This episode contains examples of:
- Didn't Think This Through: Doofenshmirtz testing his Gimmelshtump-Inator on his bathroom seemed like a good demonstration...until the time came where he had to use it.
- Exhausted Eye Bags: Candace has these after becoming a "vampire".
- Foreshadowing: In shots of her being a "vampire," Candace has noticeable bags under her eyes. This was hinting at the ending where Candace suddenly turns into dust under the sun.
- Instantly Proven Wrong: Phineas tells Candace that she's not a vampire & tries to prove that by removing her hoodie & her glasses. Guess what happens.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: At one point, Phineas looks over to Ferb and says that this summer vacation has "felt more than 104 days."
- Shout-Out: The movie Candace and Stacy were watching is an obvious parody of Twilight.
- When Candace is bitten by the bat, she spins around on the floor running, a la The Three Stooges.