- "It feels...weird, being a 'role model.'"
- Celebrity Crush: Penny, Aggie and Lisa discuss which celebrity they'd prefer to be stuck on a desert island with. Penny's answer is Edward Cullen (she presumably means Robert Pattinson, who portrays him in the films); Aggie's is Joe Jonas (because Nick Jonas, having the same first name as her father, is "invisible" to her); and Lisa's is John Lennon (see below under Yoko Oh No).
- Clothing Switch: While in a store dressing room, Penny playfully tries on Aggie's clothes and even ties her hair into a cowlick. Aggie finds this disturbing, leading Penny to joke that it'll be her Hallowe'en costume.
- Dreaming of Things to Come: Aggie's tiger nightmare, though Played for Laughs as a parody of "The Wonderful Thing about Tiggers," presages the more serious arc, The Lady and the Tiger.
- Erotic Dream: Jack and Katy-Ann have one about each other.
- Filler Strip: A tribute to founding artist Gisèle Lagacé, who left the comic after "The Popsicle War".
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Subverted. Jack assumes that Katy-Ann is above having sexual fantasies or dreams about him, when in fact she isn't. Jack's assumption, and the related concern that he isn't worthy to be with her, will be a recurring theme in their storyline.
- Yoko Oh No: In-universe, Lisa fantasizes about meeting John Lennon "pre-Yoko." She'd "save him from her evil talent-leeching ways, and replace them with my own."
- Your Mind Makes It Real: Discussed.Lisa: You actually died in the dream? I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.
Aggie: I guess I'm going to have to sue my subconscious.