Joseph Adam "Joe" Jonas (born August 15, 1989) is an American pop singer, musician, actor, and dancer. He is a member of The Jonas Brothers, a pop-rock band made up of him and his two brothers, Nick and Kevin. He starred as Joseph Lucas on the Disney Channel original series Jonas, and released his debut solo studio album, Fastlife in October 2011. He's also dated AJ Michalka, Taylor Swift, Brenda Song, Camilla Belle, Demi Lovato, Ashley Greene, and Gigi Hadid. He's now engaged to actress Sophie Turner. He also has a Twitter.After the The Jonas Brothers broke up due to Creative Differences in 2013, he formed a new band, DNCE - they released their debut single, Cake by the Ocean, in 2015.
This Jonas brother exhibits examples of:
- Hidden Depths: Was in the Baz Luhrmann-directed production of La Bohème when he was thirteen.
- Mr. Fanservice: In Camp Rock where he has a few shirtless scene. To an even greater extent in DNCE.
- New Sound Album: DNCE's sound is a combo of pop/rock/funk and noticeably different from his work with either his brothers or his solo material. His solo album Fastlife also qualifies, going in a club/electronic/dance direction (but is also an example of Old Shame, as his label forced him to go in a more commercial direction than he would have preferred.)
- Nerd Glasses: Multiple pairs, in various styles.
- True Companions: Even if The Jonas Brothers didn't work out, he and his brothers are still close.