Recap: Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 04 E 13 Manhunt In Space
Film watched: Manhunt in Space.
This MST3K presentation contains examples of:
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Servo does this shortly after the beginning credits for the movie.
: Look, it's the MST3K
logo up there!
Joel: You're not supposed to know about that.
- Call Back: Crow has trouble differentiating this film from Fugitive Alien.
Crow: I don't get why Ken and Tammy and Captain Joe are flying to the planet with the guy in the mime getup, and all that "Tried to kill him with a forklift!"
Joel: Uh, Crow, listen, that was, like, twenty experiments ago.
Crow: It was?!
- Even Evil Has Standards: When it comes out that Servo is partly colorblind, Dr Forrester immediately starts mocking him by pointing at different colored objects and asking, "What color is this?" before feeling guilty and apologizing.
- Hypocritical Humor: Servo makes fun of the movie's Off-the-Shelf FX, prompting Joel and Crow to look around at the kitbashed SOL set.
- Zeroes and Ones: Parodied, during General Hospital:
Servo: The body sees a hernia as a series of ones and zeros.