Recap: Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 03 E 10 Fugitive Alien
- "It's an intriguing mix of genocide and modern dance!"—Joel Robinson
- This is the song written for the train chase,
This is the chase: Rocky and Ken,
He tried to kill me with a forklift! Ole!This is the song right after the train chase,
This is the fight: Rocky and KenNow strap in tight, and let's get set for action,
To launch the ship out of the sand!
He tried to kill me with a forklift! Huzzah!
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation contains examples of the following tropes:
- Running Gag:
- "He tried to kill me with a forklift!"
- Crow and Servo acting like fanboys excitedly comparing the onscreen action to episodes of Star Trek: The Original Series, Battlestar Galactica (1978), and Doctor Who.
- Fugitive Alien is a Universe Of Kens; don't forget that.
- Anytime someone says "Rocky," Crow quipping "Again?" in a squeaky voice.
- With Lyrics: Turning the Theme Music Power-Up cue into the famous "Forklift" song.
Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 03 E 03 Pod People Recap/Mystery Science Theater 3000 Turkey Day 91 Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 02 E 04 Catalina Caper
Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 03 E 09 The Amazing Colossal Man Recap/Mystery Science Theater 3000 Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 03 E 11 It Conquered The World