Recap: Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 03 E 09 The Amazing Colossal Man
Film watched: The Amazing Colossal Man
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation contain examples of:
- Bad Bad Acting: Joel as the Fifty Foot Man. "Ah! ::weakly punches the ground:: No!"
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: The first day after Glenn's nuked, when a nurse checks his bandages south of the equator and suddenly runs off in a panic:Servo: Well, something's much bigger than she expected!
- Glenn's fiancee: "I'm still looking forward to our wedding night!"
- The title's displayed, one word at a time — The... Amazing... Colossal... Man:Crow: Oh, yeah, you wish!
- Running Gag: Crow and Servo making insensitive food-related riffs in regard to the burned/disfigured Glenn, and equally insensitive size-related comments after he starts to grow.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: During the host segment, the crew state that Glenn could've had a far more fun rampage.
Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 02 E 07 Wild Rebels Recap/Mystery Science Theater 3000 Turkey Day 91 Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 02 E 13 Godzilla Vs The Sea Monster
Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 03 E 08 Gamera Vs Gaos Recap/Mystery Science Theater 3000 Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 03 E 10 Fugitive Alien