Film watched: Wild RebelsWild Rebels
was released on the Collection Volume 9 box set.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Not a big example, considering it's Comedy Central. At the end of the first host segment after Crow apologizes for insulting Gypsy, you can hear Servo say "dickweed" right before the commercial cut.
- Gretzky Has the Ball: A riff involving Rod being dropped off at the club by an old guy in a ballcap.
Tom (as Rod): "Hey, thanks for the ride, Mr. Lasorda!"
Joel (as Lasorda): "Now remember! Just a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch, then a sensible—"
Tom (as Rod): "Yeah, whatever. Good luck with the football team, or whatever it is you do."
- Running Gag (in future experiments): "That square bugs me... he really bugs meee!!!" and "You and your friends are the only creeps in this place!"
- Russian Reversal:
(Inviting Rod to crash at their shack) It's not very much, but it's, uh, what we call home. Joel:
call home, Rambo
- Sophisticated as Hell: While explaining Jeeter's Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness, Joel claims that many east coast intellectuals have ridden in biker gangs.
- The Exit Is That Way: After a tense confrontation ends with Rod carefully backing out the door of the shack:
Crow: "That's... the closet."
- With Lyrics: singing along with the lousy band during the bar scene: "My lunch goes BLEEEECCCCHHHH!!!"