[[caption-width-right:350:"... Kreskin?" "... Gobstopper?" "Tch, oh yeah, you ''wish''!"]]
Film watched: ''Film/TheAmazingColossalMan''
This episode was one of the first to be released on home video by Rhino in 1996. Its release was shot down by the film's copyright holder Susan Hart. It had no legal re-release since.
* Tom and Crow have constructed a fort out of cardboard, and Joel isn't allowed inside.
[[AC:Segment 1/Invention Exchange]]
* Dr. Forrester presents a plant which reviews music; it has a bit of an attitude if you disagree with it. Joel's invention is a Magic Slate-style tattoo which lets you fix any regrets you might have about the person named inside the heart.
* The reporter in the film was incredibly insensitive to Glenn's fiancée about his condition, so Joel asks the 'Bots for ways to fix that. They don't really cooperate. It leaks over to Joel's own condition.
* Joel takes a turn as the Amazing Colossal Man while Crow and Tom study him. Once again, they don't really cooperate.
* While trying to think of actual thoughtful questions to ask Glenn, the ship ''runs into'' him. Thankfully, his heart condition halts his angry retaliation.
* Joel and the 'Bots muse over what they would do if they were giants. They try to abide by a fan letter's request to extend the show, but it only adds about four seconds. Dr. Forrester sticks Frank with a giant needle when he likewise drifts into imagining life as a giant.
!!The ''Series/MysteryScienceTheater3000'' presentation contain examples of:
* BadBadActing: Joel as the Fifty Foot Man. "Ah! ::weakly punches the ground:: No!"
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: The first day after Glenn's nuked, when a nurse checks his bandages south of the equator and suddenly runs off in a panic:
-->'''Servo:''' Well, ''something's'' much bigger than she expected!
** Glenn's fiancee: "[[HotSkittyOnWailordAction I'm still looking forward to our wedding night]]!"
** The title's displayed, one word at a time -- ''The... Amazing... Colossal... Man'':
--->'''Crow:''' Oh, yeah, you ''wish''!
* OverlyLongGag: The guys bizarrely make the exact same joke three times in a row, regarding make-up being tested on rabbits. Though Crow's rabbit voice on the last one saves it a bit.
* RunningGag: Crow and Servo making insensitive food-related riffs in regard to the burned/disfigured Glenn, and equally insensitive size-related comments after he starts to grow.
** And the Yul Brynner jokes about Glenn's baldness.
* TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodPlot[[invoked]]: During the host segment, the crew state that Glenn could've had a far more fun rampage.
->''[[TheStinger [Glenn laughs until he convulses in pain]]]''