Recap: Family Guy S 4 E 25 You May Now Kiss The Uh Guy Who Recieves
Original air date: April 30, 2006To make the citizens forget that he blew their tax money on a gold statue of the Sugar Smack Dig 'Em Frog, Mayor West drafts a bill that will make all same-sex marriages illegal, which is a problem for Brian (who goes to great lengths to have the bill vetoed so his gay cousin Jasper can marry his Filipino boyfriend), Chris (who only agrees with the anti-gay marriage bill so he can feel up a Blonde Republican Sex Kitten at school), and Lois (who was raised to think that heterosexual marriage is the only acceptable marriage in the world).
- Brick Joke: While looking through Carter's candy jar, Stewie finds the keys to a Volkswagen Scirocco. Later, Mayor West drops the gay marriage ban after Brian gives him them courtesy of Stewie.
- Grammar Nazi: Mort insists that the name of "Dig 'Em" be corrected to "Dig Them".Mort: You're not welcome in Quahog, Dig Them.
- Hypocritical Humor: Herbert and Quagmire refuse to sign Brian's gay marriage petition and call him a pervert for doing so.
- Interspecies Romance: A cutaway involves an elephant and a penguin having a hybrid baby on Noah's Ark.Noah: Did you name it?
Noah: Did you name it?
Noah: Yeah, well it's gonna be a lot harder to name it now, 'cause it's going the fuck overboard.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: Stewie's advice to Meg:Stewie: You hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So, ummm... this is awkward, but... I mean, if they can do that.. that's pretty much it for you, isn't it? Might as well pack it in, game over.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Lois when she realizes that her views on gay marriage were the result of her parents' poor excuse for a marriage.
- Naked People Are Funny: One cutaway involves Bill Clinton going to retrieve his mail... in the nude.Clinton: (singing) Oh this is one fine day to be nude! / Yes, this is one fine day to be nude! / The birds are singing, "Clinton, have a wonderful spring", / [starts skipping] And people walking by can stop and look at my thing! / Oh this is one fine day-
Chris: Liberal chubby-chaser!
Clinton: Hahahahaha, well, if you can't laugh at yourself...
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: After Mayor West wastes taxpayer money on a gold statue of the Sugar Smacks frog mascot "Dig 'Em", he announces that there will be tax hikes that have absolutely nothing to do with the statue.
- The Unintelligible: Popeye is depicted as this, which is presented as being due to a stroke.