Recap / Family Guy S 12 E 21 Chap Stewie
Stewie goes back in time and fixes it so that way he'll never be born to the Griffin family, but he soon finds he's been born to a Downton Abbey-esque British family in an alternate timeline.
Tropes associated with this episode include:
- Brick Joke: While in the alternate timeline, Stewie accidentally shoots a British baby, who then challenges him to a duel come dawn. At the end, the baby finally finds Stewie and shoots him.
- British Stuffiness
- Failed a Spot Check: Somehow Stewie managed to stay in the past for about two weeks without anyone noticing.
- High-Pressure Emotion: Stewie, during his temper tantrum over Chris and Peter destroying the TV.
- Irony: Formerly hell-bent on killing Lois for the first few seasons of Family Guy, Stewie fails to mention Lois in his rant against the Griffins.
- Jerk Ass: Stewie's British family especially the brothers
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: "And one superfluous employee I am not a homosexual relationship with".
- Take That: At Downton Abbey for being dry and boring. Stewie notes that the latest episode is the fastest-moving one yet.
- Theme Naming: Jaden and Aidan
- Your Head A-Splode: Chris' reaction from stumbling onto Peter's porn collection.