- It still boggles the mind how this exchange got on network television.
Weevil: If you're lookin' for my trophy, it's back by auto shop.Veronica: Lube job? Or....can you get a medal for stealing hubcaps?Weevil: Is this 1970? Rims, baby.Veronica: So you got a trophy for a rim job?Weevil: Forget it. Look, I got some information for you.Veronica: Finally, a Deep Throat to call my own!Weevil: I'm not even going to touch that one.
- And of course:
Weevil: You know, an 09er could come in here with tea leaves and a ouija board and they'd send out a SWAT team. It's time for Plan B.Veronica: Not just yet, Dirty Harry.Weevil: In case you haven't noticed, I ain't no mick cop.Veronica: Uh...okay. Dirty Sanchez?
- The high school principal's last name is Moorehead. Make of that what you will.
- Corny offers up some, uh, special baked goods. "The secret? It's all in the butter."
- Dick Casablancas's less-"masculine" younger brother is Beaver.
- Likewise, Woody Goodman. Whose creepy-as-hell computer password is "mr. good wood". *shudder*
- An obscene gesture known as "The Shocker" was shown twice.
- In another scene a girl is wearing a "I Heart Dick" shirt. It's talking about the character—when the camera pans down, it reveals that the full text is "I Heart Dick Casablancas"—but still.
Kendall: Oh, quit standing there so smug. Tomorrow you're just gonna call me at two in the morning saying you want some company. For your information, that really doesn't satisfy me, Logan.Logan: Really? You always come.
Kendall: Your dad and I were just dealing with a little trouble.Veronica: Like, trouble? With a capital T, which rhymes with C, which stands for—Keith: Veronica!Veronica: I was gonna say cute.