- When Logan took a baseball bat to a police car in order to be arrested so he could beat the crap out of a guy who had been arrested for trying to attack Veronica.
- Keith Mars has his crowning moment during Aaron Echolls' murder trial. Aaron's lawyer tries to discredit Veronica's testimony by making snide remarks about her sexual life and reputation. Keith finally loses it, snatches the lawyer's tie, pulls the lawyer towards himself and calmly advises him to be more restrained in making statements regarding his daughter.
- Keith again in the season one final when he WALKED THROUGH FIRE to save Veronica who was locked in a fridge. Dad of the freakin year or what?
- Even Sheriff Lamb gets one, in season 2 when Veronica and Duncan break into Meg's house to discover evidence of child abuse, and find her little sister is kept in the closet by her parents. Sheriff Lamb only pretends to arrest them, and lets them go once out of sight of the house.
"Funny, I remember my father giving a speech exactly like that."
- Logan fooling his father into having to give a substantial amount of money to a homeless shelter.
- She may be a tiny character, but Meg's slutty little sister Lizzie owning Meg's asshole ex in "Like a Virgin." Don't you love sisterly love?
AH Ex: You were always immature.
Lizzie: Funny, according to her purity test, you were always premature.
- In the third season/series finale, Logan beats the snot out of & publicly humiliates Gory Sorokin, who was responsible for posting a sex tape featuring Veronica online. Whilst the fact the guy Logan assaulted had family ties to the mob (And Logan was aware of them) was pretty awesome on it's own, it's the dialogue afterwards that makes truly elevates to CMoA status:
Gory: You're gonna die.''
Logan: Yeah. Someday.''
- Also concerning Logan, in "Weapons of Class Destruction", Veronica is talking on her cell phone with him, when a suspect in her current case gets in her car and, at gunpoint, tells her to drive to a motel. Unbeknownst to the suspect, Logan is still on the line after Veronica puts her phone down and he makes out the name of the motel. He then manages to beat them to the motel, pull the suspect off Veronica and proceeds to beat the shit out of him.
- Logan again, this time in "Ahoy Mateys", The Fitzpatricks are about to tattoo Veronica's face. Logan waltzes in, on the phone to the cops. This doesn't faze the bad guys, so Logan pulls out a gun.
Logan: "I've had a very bad year.''
- Best thing about this? The gun isn't even loaded.
- Samuel Pope, Season Two business class teacher. Veronica tells him that he needs to dump stock to a certain company and why. His response? "You don't dump it, Veronica. You sell it...to somebody else. I'd just be sticking some other sucker with the consequences. I don't think I can live with that." Crowning. Moment. Of AWESOME. God, it hurts, though.
- Season one, where Logan heard Veronica being kidnapped by the federal agent and saves her with a sucker punch. The kiss afterwards was icing on the cake. Really awesome icing.
- The scene in 3x09 where Parker realizes Mercer is the rapist. She yells "RAPE!" and all of the guys on the floor come out of their rooms. Partially awesome because of the fact that she's confronting her rapist, partially because it saves Veronica and partially because all the guys come out ready to kick his ass when she yells.
- Everything Veronica does in "Clash Of The Tritons" — especially her choice of song to the bad guy of the week.
- One woman — a teenage girl to boot — against an entire group of bikers? Guess who pwns who.
- Wallace tackles Lucky in "Happy Go Lucky."
- The moment where Logan tackles Beaver in "Not Pictured." Also the moment before, when he shows up and screams "No!" when Beaver says to Veronica, "What do you wanna bet I can get him convicted for the death of this teenage girl?"
- Duncan orders the assassination of Aaron Echolls in "Not Pictured." There was much cheering.
- "No, I loved him!!" This is more of a Crowner for Francis Capra, because... damn, the man can act.
- The reunion between Alyson Hannigan and Charisma Carpenter, with the Buffy fans finally getting to see Willow beat Cordelia in Snark-to-Snark Combat.