: A female character will be attacked in her breasts.
- Straight: Bob hits Alice by punching her breasts.
- Exaggerated: He fires 30 rounds into her breasts with a machine gun.
- Downplayed: Alice gets hit in the breasts, but it's just one of many blows in a battle.
- Inverted: Alice uses her breasts as weapons.
- Subverted: Alice's breasts turn out to be immune to the attack, or act as armor.
- Double Subverted: Only because she's wearing steel armour to protect her breasts
- Alice's breasts act like punching bags.
- Alice's breast attacks her.
- Zig Zagged: While Alice is wearing steel armor to protect her breasts, they would not have been damaged by the attack anyway.
- Averted: Alice wears a costume with a bullseye symbol on her chest, but never gets hit there.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: Alice asks Bob to stop punching her breasts.
- Invoked: Bob aims for Alice's chest because he expects it to be an excellent tactic.
- Alice heavily armors her breasts and leaves the rest of herself lightly armored.
- "Alice" is a Wholesome Crossdresser and uses a unifrom that draws attention to his assets, so that his fake breasts will be hit and not him.
- Defied: Bob and Alice fight. Alice expects him to hit her in the chest, but Bob refuses and only hits Alice in the face.
- Discussed:"Ever notice, when Alice gets in a fight with anyone, she sooner or later gets hit in her breasts? That's because it's hard to miss them."
- Conversed: "*Ow!* I felt that and I don't eve HAVE those!"
- Deconstructed: Alice's breasts are horrificaly maimed by the attack, and as a results she feels both angry and violated.
- Played For Laughs: Alice runs around and yelps comically whenever she's hit in the breasts.
Back to breast atta-*OW*!
Was that the breast you got?!