Nightmare Fuel / Spider-Man 3
Maybe this scene was deleted for good reason.
- After being forced off of Peter, the symbiote latches on to its next host with a vengeance. Seemingly in order to ensure that it won't be rejected again, it goes all the way with Eddie Brock, literally pouring itself down his throat. But by far the creepiest part of that scene was when Brock started to enjoy it.
- VENOM!!!◊ It's hard to believe the same actor who played Eric Foreman is underneath that suit!
- Also when Eddie gets pulled out of the symbiote in the final battle. Not that bit, but when the symbiote starts to grow taller, towering above Peter, nearly reaching the roof... that's when you realise that THIS is the true Venom.◊ It's a good thing Carnage was never brought into the film, because that would have been absolutely terrifying.
- A particularly horrifying version of this scene occurs in the novelization: When Peter finally forces the symbiote off Eddie, it's revealed that the symbiote had, at one point, absorbed Eddie's body to create one for itself, leaving only his smoking bones behind. Then the symbiote talks, telling Peter to never wound what he can't kill. It's left ambiguous how much of Eddie was coming through the symbiote during the final fight, or if it was the symbiote talking all along. Yikes.
- In the third movie, the symbiote attaching itself to Peter as he lay asleep and defenseless.
- The infamous deleted "mirror" scene. (shown right)
- Sandman's One-Winged Angel form.
- Sandman's transformation.
- Harry's half damaged face from Peter, his own friend, throwing one of his bombs back at him.
- Peter's emo dancing scenes... all of them. Not only can you see a brilliant franchise crumbling before your eyes, but it's probably fair to say many people were horrified by what they were watching. If only it were a bad dream. Sadly, the scariest things aren't.