Tear Jerker: Spider-Man 3
- This troper had been given explicit spoilers for Spider-Man 3 concerning Harry's death, and she still cried the first time she saw it. And all but two times since.
- "I should never have hurt you. Said those things." "None of that matters Peter. You're my friend....." "Best friend." *Sniff!*
- Say what you will about 3, but the scene of Sandman getting up in the silo gets me EVERY time. If the shot of him trying to grasp his daughter's locket doesn't do it, it's the music in the scene.
- Similarly, the scene where he simply... blows away in the wind makes for a rather sad and touching moment.
- The third movie has the scene where Peter hits Mary Jane in his symbiote induced rage and his My God, What Have I Done? reaction.
- Peter and Harry, former friends, at each other's throats. As well as when Harry shields Peter with his body and they make up finally at Harry's death scene.
- The 3rd movie in which Aunt May consoles her nephew after his recent downward spiral due to his usage of the symbiote suit and tells Peter to forgive himself and that she believes that he will set things right again.
- Not a part of the movie itself, but rather the DVD release. The commentary track ends with the cast hoping that they get to make another movie. Ouch.