"Do you get the nightmares?"
- Max is the source of three of these.
- "I. Do. Not. Lose."
- There's also Heavy flipping the table in rage if he loses a hand, revving up Sasha and screaming in anger before the reveal that it was an Imagine Spot, with him plainly telling you to deal him a new hand.
- Tycho's Slasher Smile, especially with lines like "That'll do, cards. That'll do".
- Tycho's bits about giraffes and hedgehogs can be this if you don't find them funny. To give some credit, those bits are legitimately disturbing.
- Heavy's favorite story about a BLU Engineer and his wrench. Even the other players are creeped out!
Heavy: I am reminded of time when Engineer kill my entire team.Tycho: Damn, Heavy. That's...um...Heavy. I'm...sorry to hear that.Heavy: I search entire base for him. He tries to kill me with Turret and Mini-Turret, but I crush his toys like they are made of paper!Strong Bad: Sound-a like-a some crappy toys, if you ask me.Heavy: Then I find him, hiding by Teleporter. I take his Gun away from him. He tries to hit me with Wrench. Haha! I take his Wrench, and then shove it down his throat, all the way to the handle.Tycho: Christ!Heavy: Then I rip off all his fingers, one-by-one. Let's see you build toys now! HAHAHAHAHA! THERE IS BLOOD EVERYWHERE, AND...HE IS CRYING! [Continues laughing] I THINK HE CRIES OUT FOR MOTHER, BUT...BUT...THE WRENCH IS STUCK IN HIS THROAT, SO IT SOUNDS LIKE- [Flails about and makes agonised choking noises] HAHAHAHAHAHA! Is this not funniest thing?!Max: [Stares silently in horror]Strong Bad: ...that is some [bleep]ed up [bleep], man!
- Also, he never specifies what wrench the Engineer was using at the time. Lets hope it wasn't the Southern Hospitality.
- The look of horror on Max's face when Heavy finishes telling the story. It says a lot that Max is horrified by something.