Nightmare Fuel: Mr Meaty
Although it only lasted for over a year, many may remember this show for not its jokes and meat, but for its horror.
- As we all know, the puppets in this show can be very uncanny. They make the puppets from Life with Loopy look like they came out of a Disney movie.
- In I Love Lizzy, an alien disguised as a girl joins in on working at Mr. Meaty. At first, she acts like any girl with poor table manners, but once she starts dating Parker, she begins to show her true nature.
- Let's see: she eats a fly like a frog, tests Parker's PH levels with said tongue, eats like a pig, doesn't know what shopping is and proceeds to act like she does, uses telekinises, speaks an alien language at one point, and, after The Reveal, she tries to lay her eggs in Josh and Parker. Now that's creepy.
- During Kid's Party, Britney asks Josh to throw a Mr. Meaty birthday party for her little brother. When Josh and Parker feed the boy a piece of very sugary cake, he goes hyper and runs crazy through the mall. After just two licks of the icing from the cake, the boy literally turns monstrous, with crazy yellow eyes, and mauls Parker almost to the death!
- The episode Suburb of the Apes, has the duo traveling to the future where baboons have taken over mankind. They even threaten the duo to work for them. There were skeletons and cobwebs everywhere.
- In The Incredible Jerk, years of being insulted finally takes a toll on Parker, who turns into a rampaging beast and insults everyone.
- The T.V. special, Dream of the Dead, has Josh, Parker, and some goth girl reawakening a man named Mr. Bugosi...who then tries to eat the goth girl's brain.
- In Schnozzola, Ashley gets her nose burned off by the boys after trying to remove a terrible zit. Later on, a rat eats her fallen nose.
- Wedgelor.◊ That is all
- Parker's transformation into a girl is a little unsettling in Parkerina.
- In Moochmaster P., Parker continually eats everybody's food to the point where Josh calls him a "moocher." Though, at one point he eats a raw burger and conceives a tapeworm.
- To get back at Josh for leaving him for a girl, Parker makes his own friend out of meat and names him Hamish. Let's just say that Hamish isn't easy on the eyes.
- Embarrassed To Death: A video leaked into the internet causes Parker to literally die of embarrassment.
- In Noseferateens, the duo turn themselves into vampires after finding one in their freezer. Sure, that's scary. However, what was really scary was the vampire they found.
- Doug of the Dead. The new device, SALIVATOR-X8, turns everyone in the area into meat-eating zombies.
- Model Employee. A robot by the name of Chip 2.6, starts working at Mr. Meaty. Too bad said robot takes Uncanny Valley Up to Eleven. Not to mention that he attacks Parker and turns him, too, into a robot with Machine Monotone. You're welcome.
- Josh's meat girlfriend in Roast Beef Barb.
- Josh as a very messed up looking unicorn in Unihorn. You'll never see unicorns the same way again.
- In My Eddie, as cute as he was as a baby, Eddie, the yeti, as an adult can be very scary. He even scratches Parker at one point.
- Jesse Lumberpond, a teen pop star, is knocked unconscious by Parker in Puppet of Pop.