YMMV: Mr Meaty
- Crosses the Line Twice: For a kid's show, it's got a pretty ballsy theme song.
All God's creatures, fresh off the grill! So come on down to Mr. Meaty's, where friends meet to eat...meat.
- Nightmare Fuel: See here.
- Squick: In one episode, one of the two eats uncooked meat and gets a tapeworm. The other one goes to see, and it jumps into his mouth. (A puppet tapeworm, but still.)
- So Okay, It's Average: Some people honestly had no problem with the show, being an average gross-out comedy.
- Uncanny Valley: Almost every character. Even the non-human puppets come off as creepy. But none are as nightmarish as Chip 2.6, a robot assigned to work at the Mr. Meaty at Scaunchboro Mall in the episode "Model Employee"