- Crosses the Line Twice: For a kid's show, it's got a pretty ballsy theme song.
All God's creatures, fresh off the grill! So come on down to Mr. Meaty's, where friends meet to eat...meat.
- Nightmare Fuel: See here.
- Squick: The infamous tapeworm episode.
- So Okay, It's Average: Some people honestly had no problem with the show, being an average gross-out comedy.
- Uncanny Valley: Almost every character. Even the non-human puppets come off as creepy. But none are as nightmarish as Chip 2.6, a robot assigned to work at the Mr. Meaty at Scaunchboro Mall in the episode "Model Employee"