- In one episode when Parker eats a raw burger and receives a tape worm afterward, Josh uses a fishing rod to take out said worm by baiting it. Even while he's reeling out the tapeworm, Parker acts like a struggling fish trying to get away. Even better, the tapeworm is represented by (like everything else) a puppet. That's right, a tapeworm puppet coming out of Parker's mouth. Horrifyingly funny.
- Topped off when a zookeeper buys the tapeworm off the boys and proceeds to let it slither down his own throat.
- One episode had both boys turning into vampires. Hilarity Ensues.
Parker: ''(As a bat) Wait, Josh! My wings are too small to support my weight!''
- From the same episode:
- Parker buying a yeti and raising it...at Mr. Meaty.
- Josh constantly hitting on the girls.
- When Josh and Parker travel to the future where baboons are ruling mankind, one part has the boys working for the baboons out of fear of getting mauled to death. Some of the punishments they have to do are pretty hilarious, such eating bugs and avoiding the flying chocolate ice cream (which was a metaphor for you-know-what).
Josh: (Brown substance hits his right eye) Please tell me this is dirt!Baboon: (Holds up a chocolate ice cream container) Ooo-ooo-ah-ah-aaahhh!
- In "I Love Lizzy", a new girl is hired to work at Mr. Meaty. Immediately, Josh is infatuated as expected, mush to the annoyance of Parker. But after finding out that she's no lady when it comes to eating and watching Star Laser, Parker is, too, in love. So the whole first half of the episode is pretty hilarious with both Josh and Parker trying to win Lizzy's affection. At least until The Reveal...
- I'M SWEATING BUTTER
- (counting quietly while looking at French fry) "This French fry has ten grains of salt on it. STOP WASTING SALT!"