Seven people, one secret, one surivor.
A Korean Manhwa by Ko Ya Sung, Redrum 327
(usually read as three two seven) deals with what happens when what should be a normal weekend getaway rapidly descends into a night of murder, as a dark past comes to haunt our seven protagonists. Worse yet, this is nothing supernatural, but a work of human hands.
The story starts with a somewhat unstable combination of the following seven characters, headed off to a remote holiday house far away fom the city (pictured right).
- Gahui - The Na´ve Newcomer with a dark past which has been blocked out of her memory. Said lost memory, however, contributes to her Claustrophobia.
- Gihu Lee - A nice and shy guy, who is the adopted son of a director in a leading company.
- Ha Park - A moody lead singer in a band, who has a past relationship with Jueun.
- Hyeri - An energetic girl, who has an obvious crush on Taien, who she's notably shy around.
- Jeongun - A rude fashion-obsessed man.
- Jueun - The Ice Queen
- Taien - All round nice guy that attempts to reconcile the difference between the group and Gahui.
It received an English translation by Tokyo Pop
and published in three volumes.
Tropes in this work: