A ongoing martial arts/comedy manga also known as Dragons Raiden
by Watanabe Tsuyoshi debuting in 2012.
As a 6 Year Old, Rintaro is diagnosed with Henisei Tashu Ijou Syndrome (translated as Odd Behavior Towards Opposite Sex-Syndrome) also known as Hentai Syndrome, a disease that could kill him if he gets too sexually aroused. To save him and provide a way for him to live as normal a life as possible, his father teaches him in the mountains for ten years the martial art of Koei Sougetsu
as a way to control his body and mind when confronted by females. When he's 16 he chooses to enroll Nangokuren High School
, which he assumed to be the biggest all-boys school in the country, but is actually the biggest all-girls school that has just recently gone coed but is still now 99% female.
Rintaro now sees transferring out as his mission, but on his first day he stumbles upon a large scale battle and learns that the first rule of the school is that it "Abides the Law of Nature" which has turned the campus into a war zone-like environment between the strongest fighters. Forced by circumstances to demonstrate his skills, he's caught the eye of the 3 "Dragons", the bodacious female leaders of the three biggest factions that struggle against one another control the school. In particular, Ayane, the first year leader is determined to make him her 'master' after seeing him perform martial arts.
Has a characters page
This series provides examples of:
- Action Girl: Loaded with them.
- Allergic to Love: Rintaro could quite easily die if he gets aroused. He had a heart failure the first time he did and was lucky to survive. As of chapter 13, he can hold Kyoka's hand without issue.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Ryouko Kagamiin to Kyouko. Constantly teases her daughter about Rintaro, even in front of the entire school.
- Badass: Rintaro, all of Dragons, and many other girls. Rintaro's father is one as well.
- Boobs of Steel: Kyoka is the most buxom of the Dragons and the strongest one.
- Catch Phrase: Rintaro has a habit of saying Clear mind, silent and serene heart whenever he get's nervous, usually thanks to the girls, however it's not working as well as he'd want.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: The school has a traditional contest where the objective is to see who can demolish parts of buildings fastest with just their own strength and skills.
- Clothing Damage: Much to Rintaro's dismay this happens frequently in most of the battles the female characters enter although he isn't above ruining a good uniform himself.
- Cold Turkeys Are Everywhere: A young man who seeks to avoid being sexually aroused ends up in a World of Buxom school.
- Dodge the Bullet:
- Rintaro and Kyoka dodge a lighting strike.
- Earlier he pulls off a Matrixesque Bullet Dodge... against pantyshots.
- Fanservice: So much that it might kill Rintaro - literally.
- Gratuitous Animal Sidekick: Kito, the red hamster.
- Holding Hands: Rintaro and Kyoka end up inadvertently doing this when they dodge a lightning strike.
- Hot Teacher: Rintaro's and Ayane's homeroom teacher.
- Hospital Hottie: The female doctor that diagnosed Rintaro as a kid and accidentally brought on his second near death episode just by turning around.
- Hulking Out: Marokichi can turn into a giant Hulk-like beast when exposed to too much Marshmallow Hell.
- Ki Attacks: Some of Rintaro's attacks are as these.
- Kryptonite Is Everywhere: Rintaro is allergic to fanservice, and he's stuck attending a school where he's surrounded by it.
- Marshmallow Hell: Marokichi, one of the othe guys in the school, gets this from Asuna because enough of it turns him a giant muscular beast whose perverted frenzies Asuna uses against her enemies.
- Muscles Are Meaningless:
- While hailed as being the most powerful and being larger than the other two Dragons, Kyouka looks more like a model and does not have the physique that leans to punching a six-foot man eight feet into the air. Rintaro, on the other hand, is sufficiently ripped due to years of training under his father.
- The skinny old man principal who threw the insanely heavy dice that cracked the floor.
- Rintaro lampshades this by comparing Kyoka to a Saiyan when she does insane acts of strength.
- Oh Crap: Played for Laughs, whenever Rintaro is exposed to fanservice.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Most of the girls are referred to and refer to each other by their martial nicknames. The acknowledged Dragons are referred to by their Dragon title out of respect.
- The Reveal: Rintaro reveals to Kyoka about his condition in chapter 12.
- School Of Hard Knocks: Fighting is a common theme in the school.
- Super Reflexes: Rintaro and the three dragons each have this skill. Rintaro and Kyoka have the skill to jump out of a lightning strike at the last second.
- Those Two Guys: Tamao and Kousuke. They are usually seen around trying to be perverted.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Sexy girls for Rintaro, on account of his medical condition. And he is in a school with the female student body population likely accounting for 99% of the total population.
- Marokichi's Super Mode after surviving both Rintaro and Ayane's best attacks is finally stopped after accidentally being flashed by Rintaro's exposed "eel" due to Clothing Damage which snaps him out of his perverted frenzy and reverts him back to normal.
- World of Buxom: The amount of girls shown with a bra size under a 'C-cup' can be counted on one hand.