A character uses the belly of a fat human or creature as a trampoline to get to higher places or just for their own amusement.
See also Tummy Cushion
, Springs Springs Everywhere
, Gelatinous Trampoline
, Cobweb Trampoline
and Springy Spores
- In Pokemon Destiny Deoxys, Ash jumps off a Snorlax's large belly to reach the control robot.
- In My Neighbor Totoro, Mei bounces on the furry tummy of a sleeping Totoro; later, her sister Satsuki falls from the top of Totoro's tree and lands with a bounce on his stomach.
- In Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, you can do this with the eponymous enemies in the level "Double Header".
- Kirby Triple Deluxe has this as a literal background gag. When getting launched back into the foreground by the first form of the final boss, Kirby uses an unconscious King Dedede's gut to break his fall.
- Zorro, the 8-bit classic from 1985, involved getting a bottle of wine to intoxicate a drunkard, to trampoline to the top of the screen.
- Used in the Meat Circus level of Psychonauts, with a circus fat lady who otherwise just stares off into space...
- Darun Mister from Street Fighter EX uses this trope as an attack. He has a super called the Super Indra Bash where he curls up backwards and leaps, utilizing his stomach as a springboard to launch his opponents into the air, setting them up for a combo (including a second and third Super Indra Bash if he has enough meter). He also has a normal Indra Bash that's a command throw, and it involves him grabbing his opponent by the arms, falling backwards to pull them on top of him and then bouncing them high into the air with his belly. There's also his Meteor Tag Combo with Pullum Purna (as seen here), where both Pullum and your opponent bounce off of Darun's midsection until Pullum kicks them down to the ground, where they're caught by Darun in a backbreaker. The only subversion is that Darun is actually in good shape.
- Aladdin (Virgin Games) shows Abu bouncing on a guard's belly in early levels.
- Snowy Cabins in Speedy Gonzales: Los Gatos Bandidos has polar bears whose only real purpose is to lie on the snow and provide Speedy with their bellies to bounce on.