A man has experienced a sensation that something isn't quite right, and the first order of business is to check that his genitals are still intact before anything else.
Not to be confused with testing whether someone else has testes.
open/close all folders
- A MAD cartoon shows the transformation from Bruce Banner into the Incredible Hulk. The Hulk then looks down his pants and appears pleased by what he sees.
- There's a joke about a man who gets in an accident with a Catholic priest. The priest makes the Sign of the Cross upon emerging unharmed, and the other man makes a similar motion. The priest says, "I am glad to see you are also a man of faith." The second man says, "Spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch."
Films — Live-Action
- Now and Again: After Michael Weisman is killed by a subway train and his brain transferred into a new body, one of the first things he did was check out his package. The doctor who performed the operation, watching through a two-way mirror, notes that that's always the first thing people do.
- In the TV movie A Rumor Of War the platoon sergeant (Brian Dennehy) steps on a mine. While being treated by the corpsman he asks the doc if his credentials (genitals) are OK.
- Futurama: In "Neutopia", Fry gets hit in the crotch, but it doesn't hurt. He checks and immediately notices the problem.