open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
- Batman Inc. has one when Talia tries to poison a huge supply of beef. It ends with Damian declaring himself a vegetarian and adopting "Bat-Cow."
- Deadpool gets into a fight in a slaughterhouse with Mr. Improvised Weapon himself, Bullseye. The only way for Wade to survive is to make a suit of frozen meat armor, thus fulfulling his childhood dream.
- Cletus Kasady and Flash Thompson, who are both legless due to losing their symbiotes, fight in a meat processing plant at the end of Carnage U.S.A.
- Predator 2: The chilly temperatures to keep the meat from spoiling are a plot point.
- At the end of Wanted, fighting the knife master.
- Erin is forced to play cat and mouse games against Leatherface in the climax of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Chrissy does the same in the prequel.
- Happened in the 2009 Sherlock Holmes movie, with the Damsel in Distress chained to a Conveyor Belt-O-Doom leading to a bandsaw and gas pipes spewing flame. The location was later justified when it was revealed the Big Bad was refining his poison gas in the bellies of swine.
- The 1990 Captain America film has one fight scene that takes place in a slaughter house.
- Van Damme's character finds himself in such situation in Maximum Risk, as he is chased by a chainsaw wielding bad guy.
- The 2005 horror film The Slaughterhouse Massacre.
- Motel Hell had a scene in which the villain fought the hero in a slaughterhouse while wearing a pig's head as a mask.
- Every Which Way But Loose features a bare-knuckle fight in a slaughterhouse cooling fridge.
- Done in Animorphs: The Experiment.
- Norman fights a minor criminal inside a slaughterhouse in Heavy Rain. A meathook ends up playing an important part in the fight.
- The second escape sequence through Lupino's hotel in Max Payne takes Max through a slaughterhouse full of gangsters at one point.
- In a late level in the original Splinter Cell, Sam has to crawl through a slaughterhouse filled with enemy guards (and turrets).
- The fight against Eddie in Silent Hill 2. The theme of "butchery" is also significant in Silent Hill: Origins.
- Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard has the beginning of the second level (arguably the first real level, since the first is more of a tutorial/setting-of-the-stage thing) set in a butcher's store, complete with a shootout in the meatlocker, and an achievement for destroying all the hanging sides of meat.
- In Half-Life, there was a level that partly took place in a giant walk-in refrigerator with hanging meat.
- The last (non-DLC) heist in Payday The Heist, aptly named "Slaughterhouse". Has since been ported to the sequel.
- There's a brief scuffle between Todd and rival gang members in a slaughterhouse in Beavis And Butthead Virtual Stupidity.
- In Saints Row 2, the protagonist faces off against Mr. Sunshine (Hollywood Voodoo-powered Dragon of a drug cartel) and his men in a slaughterhouse. For extra creepiness, there are occult symbols scrawled all over the walls, floor, and ceiling.