open/close all folders
- In Ultimate Spider-Man, Spidey torments the Kingpin using an exhaustive written list of fat jokes. On note cards.
Films — Animated
Films — Live-Action
- Whenever Austin Powers offs a mook, he'll rattle off a list of incredibly lame bond one liners about the nature of said mook's death. He generally has to be stopped by someone else before he'll move on.
- There is also a bunch of sexual euphemisms at the end.
- Steve Martin's Cyrano Expy in Roxanne does this regarding his own huge nose to show up a less-clever rival's lame insult. Except this is more of a Crowning Moment of Awesome for Martin instead.
- It all started when a dart was thrown, and the challenge to make as many jokes as the number on the section of the dartboard the dart landed on—and it hit a 20. (Which is the highest labeled numeric value on a dartboard.)
- In an episode of How I Met Your Mother, it's revealed that Marshall wears a nightshirt to bed. Naturally, Barney makes a bunch of jokes about it (including a Peter Pan reference).
- Also when Barney is accidentally called "Swarley" the laundry list of permutations that the gang uses to mock him is quite long.
- Ted is trying to defend his ownership and occasional wearing of red cowboy boots, leading to this exchange:
Marshall: Okay, today's category, Classic Westerns that Involve Red Cowboy Boots. Robin.Lily: The Magnificent Kevin.Marshall: No Country for Straight Men.
- In the episode "Aldrin Justice", Ted keeps making accidental penis jokes after telling the gang that the building his boss made looks like a penis. He does something similar in a later episode when he is mistaken as a porn star and is interiewed by who he thinks is someone who works for an architecture magazine (and not the adult magazine it actually is) and makes similar Accidental Innuendoes that are sexual in nature.
- In the opening host segment of Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Skydivers, Crow interrupts Tom Servo's planetarium presentation by cracking every single Uranus joke in his arsenal. Tom eventually snaps.
- On Red Dwarf, Rimmer recounts the time he went on a date with a woman who had an artificial nose. In an extremely misguided attempt to break the ice, he cracked jokes about noses until she excused herself, went to the bathroom, and fled through the window.
- If anyone tries to make a serious point to Lee Mack in Not Going Out, his stock response is to return with a blizzard of obfuscating one-line jokes and wordplays. His co-star Tim Vine is a comedian renowned for his ability to create one-line non-sequeterial jokes practically instantaneously.
- Robots With Issues: At some point, Forte really does get sick of all the variations on 'finhead'.
- At the end of the Zero Punctuation review of Tomb Raider, Yahtzee had vowed not to make any boob jokes, ends with him rambling on about them at very high speed, getting all the jokes that had been building up out of his system.
- Ultra Fast Pony: In "The Longest Engagement", Twilight Sparkle tells Princess Cadance to kiss her ass, then she starts rattling off weird, rhyming variations on that command. At the end, she lampshades it with, "I've got more of those, and I'm not afraid to use them!"
- In The Order of the Stick, when Roy uses the belt of Gender Changing to escape being killed, Haley makes nearly a dozen jokes about Roy being emasculated, to the point that Roy mentions that technically, it's okay for him to hit a girl now.
- After Black Belt's death in 8-Bit Theater, Black Mage spends an entire strip gleefully firing off jokes mocking it.
- Alabaster: The Doomed Session: Vamuin with innuendo.
- Sluggy Freelance: Done with the question "Why is Gwynn buying monkeys?" Torg claims to have 100 jokes to get through.
- This is a common gag in The Nostalgia Critic's reviews.
- At the start of his North review, the titular character hyperventilates and faints, and his father is quick to suggest "loosen his pants" as treatment. What follows is the Critic's top ten list of jokes, most of them suggesting the main character's father is an incestuous pedophile rapist.
- During The Last Airbender, he comes across a scene where a woman's hair is shaped like a penis. A list of possible penis hair jokes appears on the screen, and he selects one.
- Again, after seeing the infamous scene in The Wicker Man remake in which Nicolas Cage's character clotheslines a woman while wearing a bear suit, the Critic is tormented as to which joke to make, and eventually goes with all of them.
- Sonic Adventure 2 Versus: During White Jungle in Episode 9, both of them try to come up with as many jungle-related songs to reference as they can.
- The Runaway Guys: Done in episode 4 with 'bee' references as soon as they enter the Flower Fields level and start fighting bees.
- Then done again in episode 10 with a corn-related Hurricane of Puns when they fight a corn-themed boss.
- In Littlest Pet Shop (2012), Pepper uses various methods of splattering others with pistachio pudding, which quickly gets old for the other pets.
- In season 4 of The Venture Bros., Hunter and Brock are on their way from a strip club, when they mention one stripper having "sad, mournful tits". This leads to them rattling off a bunch of jokes about just how sad her tits are. In the DVD commentary, Doc Hammer says that he wrote the rest of the script first, and at that scene just wrote a note for himself saying "boob jokes" for him to fill in later.
- In the Family Guy special "Blue Harvest", Stewie makes multiple Star Wars-themed poop jokes.
Leia (Lois): Governor Tarkin, I recognized your foul stanch as soon as I was brought on board.Darth Vader (Stewie): Actually, that was me. I made a darth doody. I sithed my pants. My diaper's gone over to the dark side. I have pages of these, I can go on.