"I've got machine guns... in my butt?!"Exactly What It Says on the Tin; a ranged weapon integrated within the character's buttocks. Often used as a surprise attack. Compare Shoulder Cannon, Leg Cannon, Arm Cannon, and Chest Blaster. See also Ass Kicks You. Not to be confused with Fartillery.
— Astro, Astro Boy
open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
- Mr. Toots, the unicorn gun from Red Faction. Mr. Toots shoots rainbow laser blasts out of his butt.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) introduces the Kraang Biotroids in Season Two. They are large, ape-like, bio-mechanical heavy infantry units with nipple saws and butt cannons, as seen 20 seconds into this preview.
- ''The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy: In the episode "It's Hokey Mon!", one of the many eponymous Hokey Monsters has a literal cannon in its butt, which another Hokey Monster loads cannonballs in manually.
- Evil Con Carne: In the Pilot Episode, Hector gets a new robot body with all sorts of functions, such as butt rocket launchers. When he uses them, however, he destroys most of his base and puts himself in mortal peril.
- Futurama: In the episode the gang goes back to Revolutionary times, someone tries to use Bender as a cannon. Much to Bender's surprise, it works (with the ball coming out his butt).
- An episode of Danny Phantom where ghost erased Danny's memories, how to use his powers included, had him attempt to use his ghost ray by firing it from his hands. Instead, however, he somehow accidentally channels it through his rear. Naturally, Danny lampshades the ridiculousness of it.
Danny: That can't be right, but it'll have to do!
- In Spongebob Squarepants in the episode "Spy Buddies" Patrick was given a special pair of pants that had this ability. This was used for Spongebob and him to break into the Chum Bucket.
- In Steven Universe the Show Within a Show "Dogcopter" features a robotic helicopter dog that can shoot missiles out of his butt.