"To all those who wish to jump into a glowing pool of light and end up in another universe."
— The author
Nasha: Iím being silly? Youíre the one talking to yourself.
Also Nasha: Fine, you know what? Iím ending our conversation.
Nasha: This isnít a conversation, youíre talking to you!!SPAZ (standing for Space Police After Zanna) is a Web Original written by Nasha-Yakushi on deviantart. Described as "The Ultimate Fan-Fic", it's melding of characters from all sorts of different works, from Artemis Fowl to Naruto. Also features a more and more important cast of original characters, some of whom draw their basis from the author and her friends. Full of action, romance, adventure, technology, nerdiness (lots of nerdiness) and plenty of ass-kicking, you can read it here: Not to be confused with Space Pirates and Zombies.
— Chapter 27, "A Good Conversation Is One You Have With Yourself"
SPAZ provides examples of:
- Action Girl: Katana definitely qualifies, as do Sora and Kin-ti. Really, all of the SPAZ have some qualities of this.
- Later, Izzy becomes one.
- Alternate Universe: The SPAZ can travel to these.
- Amazon Brigade: Six girls who kick ass.
- Author Appeal: There's a reason these series/characters keep showing up. Especially Data
- Berserk Button: Do not mess with Nasha's friends. Just don't.
- Also, Orochimaru
- Big Bad: Zanna
- Brainy Brunette: Kin-ti, on occasion
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Nasha and Sora, generally. Leads to:Nasha: Yo!Sora: Yo?Nasha:*nods*Yo.Sora: Yo! Yoyo!Nasha:*shakes head*Yo.Data:Why do the two of you keep repeating the word yo?
- Cute Bruiser: Sora
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Also Sora.
- Discworld: Kin-ti returns from a mission there, and Vetinari and Drumknott show up.
- Dogged Niceguy: The Doctor. OH so much.
- Dojikko: Sora. She trips on air.
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: Seen with Kin-ti and The Doctor.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": No one seems to know if the Doctor even has a real name.
- Evil Versus Evil: Zanna and The Beast
- Feminine Women Can Cook: Yumi can. Kin-ti can't.
- Genki Girl: Sora. She's cheerful around the being trying to take over the world.
- Hyperspace Mallet: Two, in fact. One is a real mallet, and one is Sora's squeaky inflatable one. Both are used liberally.
- Jerkass: Kin-ti. To quote:Doctor: How do you even have friends again?Kin-ti: I honestly don't know... I think they might all be on drugs or something.
- And he's one of the people who like her.
- Could be a Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Locked in a Room: Happens to the Doctor and Kin-ti with the Blank room, a magical room that, once the door is shut, can't be opened for twenty-four hours.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls
- Naruto: Orochimaru is Nasha's Berserk Button.
- No Periods, Period: You'd think that, in a base filled with sprited women, this would have come up by now...
- Our Zombies Are Different: Inky, Pinky, Dinky, Binky and Bob seem to be type C.
- Red-Headed Hero: The Doctor, though he's not exactly a hero...
- Retcon: The Doctor used to be eight years older than Kin-ti—she was 14, he was 22. Ten chapters later, he's only five years older than her. Justified because it's less Squick-tastic this way
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Happens quite a bit.
- Schedule Slip: It updates every Thursday... except when it doesn't. The author's pretty good about it, though.
- Secret Government Warehouse: The SPAZ live in an abadoned version of one of these. Compete with portals.
- Shorttank: Katana. A short tomboyish girl who's willing to hold her own.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: Kin-ti and the Doctor, noticeably here: 
- Stalker with a Crush: The Doctor, but less evil than your typical stalker.
- Team Mom: Yumi, "who made sure everyone ate their vegetables."
- Theme Naming / Odd Name Out: see Our Zombies Are Different above.
- Tsundere: Kin-ti is Type A pretty much all the time, especially around The Doctor.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Katana and Kin-ti are the most obvious example.
- Wrench Wench: Nasha, who is often found elbow-deep in machines.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Yumi